Ethical Nutrients High Strength Omega 3 is a supplement for joint health, cognitive function and cardiovascular health, in healthy people, it helps to:
- Support joint health
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system
- Assist heart health
- Support cholesterol balance
- Support brain nutrition
Each 5 mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides 4.6g.
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 1.9g.
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 927mg.
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Corn, Cereals, Eggs, Yeast and Salt. No added artificial colouring or preservatives.
Shake well before opening. Mix with a small amount of juice, or take with food if preferred.
Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily to:
- Relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Support healthy cognitive function.
Take 1.25 mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily to help maintain cardiovascular health or to assist heart health.
For healthy cognitive function:
2-5 years - Take 1.25 mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily.
6-12 years - Take 2.5 mL (1/2 metric teaspoon) daily.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Contains fish.
Storage: Below 30°C. After opening: at 2°C to 8°C.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.