Ethical Nutrients High Strength Omega-3 is a supplement for joint health, cognitive function and cardiovascular health, in healthy people, it helps to:
- Support joint health
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system
- Support heart health
- Support cholesterol balance
- Support healthy brain development
Ethical Nutrients sources naturally from ocean fresh, wild fish and combines state of the art freshness and purification techniques, testing for pesticides and heavy metals including lead, mercury and arsenic to produce a high quality, stable fish oil range for you and your family. Our high strength omega-3 It undergoes molecular distillation to provide high quality and purity.
Each capsule contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 1.2g
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 463mg
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 231mg.
Gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with food to:
- Relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Maintain a normal LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio and triglyceride levels, within the normal range, in healthy people.
- Support healthy cognitive function.
Take 1 capsule daily with food to help:
- Maintain cardiovascular health or to assist heart health.
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. Contains Fish.
Storage: Below 30°C.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.