Ethical Nutrients Clinical Strength St Johns Wort contain a scientifically researched extract of St John's Wort standardised to contain the key constituent, hypericin, that may:
- Support mood in times of stress.
- Manage healthy mood.
- Help relieve stress and nervous tension.
- Assist in the management of symptoms such as lethargy, fatigue and disturbed sleep.
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
Standardised extract equivalent to:Hypericum Perforatum Herb Dry 1.35g.
Stand. to Hypericins calculated as Hypericin 900µg.
Naturally derived vegetable capsule (Vegicaps).
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from corn, wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, starches, waxes, yeast and salt.
- St John's Wort affects the way some prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptives. Consult your doctor.
- Use only as directed, always read the label. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Store below 30°C.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Excellent product price and service
Great customer experience