Ethical Nutrients Chesty Cough Relief contains herbs used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine which may help soothe the throat and the expectoration of mucus.
Shake well before use.
Adults: Take 10mL every four hours.
Children 2-4 years: Take 5mL every four hours.
Children 5 -12 years: Take 7.5mL every four hours.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If coughing or symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Each 10mL dose contains:
Liquid extracts equivalent to:
Althaea Officinalis Root Dry (Marshmallow) 400mg.
Hedera Helix Leaf Dry (Common Ivy) 400mg.
Thymus Vulgaris Herb Dry (Thyme) 335mg.
Zingiber Officinale Rhizome Dry (Ginger) 120mg.
Contains Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate and Ethanol.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.