This fast-acting protective powder keeps your skin dry and helps prevent the spread of infection. The soothing menthol in Resolve Tinea Powder delivers a quick cooling sensation, providing welcome relief from itchiness.
- Treatment for tinea such as athlete’s foot and jock itch, as well as nappy rash.
- Ideal for damp areas such as between the toes, under the breasts and around the groin.
- Light powder doesn’t form clumps on the skin.
- Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour, fragrance and paraben to suit even sensitive skin types.
Clean affected area using a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin. Dry thoroughly. Puff Resolve Powder onto the affected area twice daily. Dust inside clothing that is in contact with the affected area, such as socks and jocks to keep the skin dry and help prevent reinfection. Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence. Regular application is essential for successful treatment.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.