Efamol Efamarine Capsules is a patented fatty acid combination of 65% Efamol Evening Primrose Oil (omega-6) and 35% marine fish oil (omega-3), a ratio clinically proven to be most effective for general, cardiovascular and joint health.
Efamarine is specially formulated to help in three ways;
* To supply Marine Fish Oils, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. These "good fats" play an important role in maintaining a heart health, good circulation and joint mobility, especially as we get older.
* To supply GLA, which helps in the production of prostaglandin, chemical messengers that help to regulate many of the body's processes including the manufacture of anti-inflammatory chemicals for joint health.
* To supply Vitamin E, which has important antioxidant properties and may also help maintain cardiovascular health.
Providing nutrients to help maintain supple joints and a healthy heart.
Efamarine has been specially formulated to provide the important Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the optimum ratio. Prostaglandins are chemical messengers that play a role in the body's action against inflammation. As levels of prostaglandin E1 drop, levels of the pro-inflammatory E2 rise. Efamarine's high levels of GLA mean the body may create more E1, reducing inflammation. The unique balance of fatty acids in Efamarine also help to inhibit the production of cholesterol. Efamarine is a convenient nutritional supplement that can be a useful addition to a healthy balanced diet, helping to safeguard the intake of these important nutrients.
* 500mg capsule - clear oval soft gelatine capsules
* Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil contains 33% more Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) than most other evening primrose oils
* Marine Fish Oil rich in Omega-3 nutrients EPA and DHA.
* This product is free from sodium, sugar, starch, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial colours and preservatives
* With Vitamin E
Two capsules per day with food.
|Nutrition Information||Per 2 Capsules||% RDA*|
|Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil||720mg||**|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid||80mg||**|
|Marine Fish Oil||268mg||**|
Whilst Efamarine is generally regarded as safe to take with medicines, anyone under medical supervision, or taking medication, should consult their doctor before taking a supplement. This product should not be used in children under 2 years of age. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.