Douglas Laboratories Wobenzym® PS contains the authentic German Phlogenzym formula used by health professionals in Europe, providing a clinically supported formulation of specific systemic enzymes to help maintain healthy joints, mobility and flexibility. Wobenzym® PS (Professional Strength) is offered in the form of enteric-coated tablets and is available exclusively to health professionals.
3 tablets twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal
3 Tablets contain:
Bromelain** 1,350 FIP-Units*** Ananas comosus 270 mg
Rutoside Trihydrate (rutin) Sophora japonica 300 mg
Trypsin** 4,320 FIP-Units*** (pancreas) Sus scrofa/Bos taurus 144 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable-based enteric-coating, vegetable stearate, silica and natural vanilla flavor
**From dried purified aqueous extract.
***FIP is the measurement of enyzme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.