Douglas Laboratories Wobenzym® N is the authentic German formula of systemic enzymes. This well-known classic enzyme preparation is designed to promote healthy joints and muscles, as well as systemic processes that contribute to the healthy aging process.
3 tablets twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal
3 Tablets contain:
Pancreatin** 56,000 USP Units Protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa 300 mg
Papain** 492 FIP-Units*** Carica papaya 180 mg
Rutoside Trihydrate** (rutin) Sophora japonica 150 mg
Bromelain** 675 FIP-Units Ananas comosus 135 mg
Trypsin** 2,160 FIP-Units (pancreas) Sus scrofa and/or Bos taurus 72 mg
Chymotrypsin** 900 FIP-Units (pancreas) Bos taurus 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor and purified water
**From dried purified aqueous extracts.
***FIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.