Douglas Laboratories Ultra-Joint Forte contains a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and astaxanthin. Glucosamine HCl is a well-absorbed source of glucosamine, an important precursor for the synthesis and maintenance of connective tissues. Chondroitin sulfate also supports formation of connective tissues, primarily joint cartilage, and helps support existing cartilage. MSM, a derivative of DMSO, is a naturally occurring compound of biologically available sulfur. Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid that can help modulate the body’s normal physiological response.
3 Tablets contain:
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 275 mg
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 240 mg
Glucosamine HCl (from crab and shrimp) 1,500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane 500 mg
Astaxanthin 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, coating (polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, magnesium silicate, isopropanol), hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate and silica
Contains: Shellfish (crab, shrimp)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.