Douglas Laboratories Ultra Benfotiamine contains the fat-soluble thiamine vitamin called benfotiamine, plus activated vitamin B6, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed extract and pine bark extract to support healthy peripheral neuronal function, circulation and kidney function. Research suggests that benfotiamine helps to moderate AGE (advanced glycation end product) formation, a process related to glucose metabolism.
1 Vegetarian Capsule twice daily
Each Vegetarian Capsule contains:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25 mg
Benfotiamine (as BenfoPure®) 150 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
MegaNatural®-BP Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera, standardized to 90% phenolics) 25 mg
Enzogenol® Pine Bark Extract (Pinus radiata) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate and silica
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.