Douglas Laboratories Quercetin-Bromelain Complex is a unique formulation of quercetin, buffered vitamin C, and bromelain. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has antioxidant activity to support vascular and immune cell function. Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered form of vitamin C, a key antioxidant, which synergistically supports the quercetin activity. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme purified from pineapple.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate/ascorbic acid complex) 200 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate) 13 mg
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 333 mg
Bromelain (Ananas comosus, stem) 50 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetable stearate and silica
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.