Douglas Laboratories QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories® and is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration. It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra EPA contains a higher ratio of EPA to DHA that is indicated for cardiovascular, joint or general health.
2 Softgels contain:
Total Fat 1.25 g
Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 1,250 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 800 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 150 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract (leaf)
Contains: Fish Oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.