Douglas Laboratories Pecta-Sol® capsules contain modified citrus pectin that has been clinically shown to support cellular health, normal immune responses and healthy detoxification. PectaSol® is derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits, and is modified using a proprietary enzymatic and pH process. This unique modification process guarantees that PectaSol® pectin has a low molecular weight in order to be absorbed more effectively. PectaSol® capsules contain modified citrus pectin that has been clinically shown to support cellular health, normal immune responses, and healthy detoxification.†
Adults take 3 to 18 capsules daily. Take 1 to 6 capsules with water, juice, or other liquid drink, 3 times daily or as directed by physician.
Each Capsule contains:
Pecta-Sol™ (modified citrus pectin) 800 mg
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.