Douglas Laboratories N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) vegetarian capsules contain 500 mg pure N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a biologically active precursor for the amino acid cysteine which, in turn, is a precursor for glutathione, a tripeptide with antioxidant properties.‡
Each Vegetarian Capsule contains:
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and magnesium silicate
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.