Douglas Laboratories L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and a precursor for the synthesis of serotonin. Tryptophan crosses the blood-brain barrier and is converted to L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which in turn is converted into serotonin. Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter necessary for the regulation of appetite, mood, and melatonin production.
2 Vegetarian Capsule contain:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 6.7 mg
L-Tryptophan (as TryptoPure®) 1,000 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.