Douglas Laboratories Hawthorne Max-V vegetarian capsules provide extracts from the flowering tops and berries of the hawthorn tree, standardized to provide 4.5 to 5.5 mg vitexin. Rich in bioflavonoids, extract of hawthorn has been known for centuries as a cardiovascular tonic, supporting the function of the heart and circulatory system.
Each Vegetarian Capsule contains:
Hawthorne Extract (Crataegus monogyna and Crataegus laevigata, leaf and flower, standardized to provide 4.5 mg of vitexin-2-rhamnoside and hyperoside) 250 mg
Hawthorne (Crataegus oxyacantha, berry, non-standardized) 100 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule) and vegetable stearate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.