Douglas Laboratories CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) provides a significant amount of conjugated linoleic acid, together with an extract of green tea for maximum stabilization. CLA is thought to be an effective modulator of metabolism, and helps to support a healthy body composition.
2 softgels 3 times daily with meal
2 Softgels contain:
Total Fat 1g
Safflower Oil Complex 1,000mg
Providing: Conjugated Linoleic Acid 770mg
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf) 0.5mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), glycerin, water, carob extract and titanium dioxide
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.