Douglas Laboratories Caprylex™ is a dietary supplement of well-tolerated, non-phenolic complex of pure caprylic acid (octanoic acid). Each tablet provides 400 mg of a buffered calcium-magnesium caprylate complex, equivalent to 300 mg of caprylic acid.
2 tablets daily
2 Tablets contain:
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 174 mg
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 136 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 100 mg
Sodium (from sodium caprylate) 90 mg
Caprylic Acid (from sodium caprylate) 600 mg
Proprietary Blend (Horseradish (root), Clove (flower)) 26 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, ethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid and silica
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.