Douglas Laboratories Caprylate Plus is a well-tolerated, natural dietary supplement of controlled-release caprylic acid (octanoic acid) complex, Pau D’Arco herb, and other unique ingredients. Each tablet contains a sodium caprylate complex, equivalent to 70 mg caprylic acid. Potassium-buffered sorbic acid is added as a natural stabilizer.
Adults take one to three tablets daily on an empty stomach at least one hour before meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains:
Caprylic acid (as sodium caprylate) 70mg
Potassium sorbate 50mg
Pau D’Arco (Taheebo) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, horseradish powder, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze and clove extract oil.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.