doTERRA Niaouli essential oil has a stimulating aroma due to its eucalyptol content and composition of monoterpenes. It has been used in a variety of cosmetics such as lotions, creams and soaps. Due to its limonene content, Niaouli essential oil may help keep skin looking healthy. It may also be beneficial as part of a relaxing massage.
- Add one drop to an adult facial cleanser.
- Add to your favourite cleaning spray.
- Include as part of a soothing massage.
- Combine with Eucalyptus, Bergamot or Lavender essential oils in your dōTERRA diffuser
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT TO BE TAKEN.
Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.