Native to Asia, kumquat is a small, orange-like citrus fruit. Kumquat has a sweet, uplifting scent and cleansing properties.
Directions for Use
- Add 1–2 drops to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added purifying benefits and a soft, refreshing scent.
- Diffuse alone or with other citrus oils like Lime, Bergamot, or Wild Orange for bright, cheerful aroma.
- Try using Kumquat instead of your usual go-to citrus oil for a day. For example, if you make a natural surface cleanser and normally use Lemon, add Kumquat instead.
- Add a few drops to your water or a veggie capsule to support the digestive system.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.