Dimetapp PE Sinus Day tablets provide non-drowsy relief from the symptoms of sinus congestion and cold and flu, such as:
- Sinus Pain
- Blocked Nose
- Body Aches & Pains
- Sinus Congestion
Dimetapp PE Sinus Night tablets provide relief from the symptoms of sinus congestion and cold and flu, and also contain an antihistamine to relieve:
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose and Sneezing
- Therefore allows a good night's sleep
Use as directed
Each White Day Tablet Contains Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Each Pink Night Tablet Contains Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg, Chlorphenamine Maleate 2mg
If symptoms get worse or last more than a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. This product may cause sleeplessness. Paracetamol may cause severe skin reactions. If a skin reaction such as skin reddening, blisters, or rash occurs, stop use and seek medical assistance right away.
Night tablets only: May cause drowsiness, excitability or sedation. Be cautious about driving a vehicle or operating machinery within 8 hours of taking this medicine. If still affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
Avoid alcohol. When to stop Adults after a few days, children 12 years and over after 48 hours, except on medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.