Dimetapp Nasal Decongestant Liquid Capsules are a fast relief for sinus congestion, blocked nose and sinus pain due to congestion.
- Sinus congestion
- Blocked nose
- Sinus pain due to congestion
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 capsule swallow whole and take orally with water every 4 hours or as necessary. Maximum of 6 Capsules in 24 hours.
Each Liquid Capsule contains: Phenelephrine Hydrochloride 10mg.
Also contains Sulfites and soya bean products.
Do not use:
- in children under 12 years
- if capsule foil is broken
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you are taking or have taken in the last two weeks a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.