Difflam Plus Anaesthetic anti-Inflammatory lozenges help to provide fast and effective relief from painful conditions of the throat and mouth including tonsilitis, sore throat, pharyngitis and mouth ulcers.
* Fast relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth.
* An anti-inflammatory and an analgesic with local anaesthetic effect.
* Helps clear croaky voice from cold and flu.
* Sugar free. Suitable for diabetics.
Adults and children over 6 years - Suck 1 lozenge slowly every 2 to 3 hours, as required.
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age, unless recommended by a physician, pharmacist or dentist.
Active ingredients per lozenge:
Lignocaine hydrochloride 4.0mg
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0mg
Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Do not exceed the recommended dosage and if symptoms persist of pain is severe, seek medical advice.
Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
This product contains 23.6g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose), excess consumption may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea and aspartame: phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.