Difflam Lozengeshave an anti-inflammatory action to provide effective relief of the symptoms of sore throats and mouths.
Difflam lozenges also contain an anti-bacterial agent.
Difflam lozenges provide temporary relief from the symptoms of sore throats, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, local pain following mouth or throat surgery and pain following dental procedures.
DirectionsSuck one lozenge as required. Difflam lozenges work for up to 3 hours. For more severe cases use every 1 to 2 hours. Maximum 12 per day.
IngredientsBenzydamine Hydrochloride 3.00mg Cetylpyridinum Chloride 1.33mg.
WarningsUninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days. Not recommended for children under 6 yrs. Should not be chewed. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.