Difflam Lozenges are anti-inflammatory tablets that contain cough suppressant that relief sore throats and unproductive cough. With help of the anti-bacterial agent,Difflam Lozenges help to get rid of the symptoms of sore throat and mouths.
These lozenges are best when it comes to providing temporary andinstant relief from symptoms of sore throats, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouthulcers, local pain due to mouth or throat surgery and pain that accompanies dental procedures.
Difflam Lozenges work great on sore throats and mouths and keep thepain and soreness at bay. Sucking one lozenges tablet works up to 3 hours and provides a break from pain and inflammation.
Benefits of Difflam Lozenges Cough:
- Available in a variety of delightful and pleasant flavors, this is the best instant relief for sorethroat and mouth
- It is also good for treating symptoms of tonsillitis, pharyngitis and mouth ulcers
- It is very effective forlessening local pain that results from mouth or throat surgery as well as dental treatments
Difflam Lozenges are the best when it comes to getting rid of painful and irritating symptoms of sore throat, sore mouth, tonsillitis andother associated pains and inflammations. Available in a variety of pleasant tasting flavors with a small travelpack, they are the best companion no matter when and how they are needed forinstant and effective relief.
ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 12YRS:
Slowly dissolve two lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Repeat every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day. CHILDREN 6 TO 12 YRS:
Slowly dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth, every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 1.50mg Pholcodeine 5.50mg Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.33mg
Not recommended in children under 6yrs. Should not be chewed. Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.