Difflam-C Anti-Inflammatory Antiseptic Solution Sugar Free fast relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth.
Difflam-C Solution contains an anti-inflammatory agent to provide temporary relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat, including sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, pain following mouth or throat surgery and pain following dental procedures. Difflam-C Solution also contains an antiseptic.
- Antibacterial & Anti-Inflammatory Action
- Fast & soothing pain relief by treating inflammation
- Mint flavour
15ml to be gargled or used as a mouth rinse every 1 1/2 to 3 hours. Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds. Solution should be expelled from the mouth after use.
Not recommended for children under 6 years. A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing Chlorhexidine.
Each 15mL contains Benzydamine hydrochloride 22.5mg, Chlorhexidine gluconate 18mg.
This product contains chlorhexidine. Severe allergic reactions can occur. Stop use if this occurs and see your doctor immediately. Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice. Avoid contact with eyes. The clinical efficacy of an antiseptic agent in oral solutions in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.