DaktaGOLD cream is a topical application in the treatment of dermatophyte infections of the skin; tinea pedis (athlete's foot), tinea corporis (ringworm), tinea cruris (jock itch) and tinea manus, as well as cutaneous candidiasis and tinea (pityriasis) versicolor. DaktaGOLD Cream is also indicated for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis, a skin condition associated with the presence of Pityrosporum ovale.
DirectionsClean and dry the affected area thoroughly. Apply DaktaGold cream by gently rubbing into the affected area once daily. Continue treatment for 14 days after the disappearance of symptoms. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
WarningsIf symptoms persist seek medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.