Cromo-FRESH Preservative-free relief for allergic eyes in a revolutionary device.
Cromo-FRESH treats allergic conjunctivitis and vernal keratoconjunctivitis. Using Cromo-Fresh approximately a week before the expected allergy season may help reduce the symptoms associated with eye allergies.
- Preservative and phosphate-free
- The only preservative-free treatment for allergic eyes in a bottle - ideal for allergy treatment on-the-go.
- Precisely delivers at least 300 sterile drops through the unique COMOD® multi-dose application system
- Well tolerated - suitable for both adults and children
Cromo-FRESH (sodium cromoglycate 2% w/v eye drops solution, 10ml bottle) is a Pharmacy Medicine for the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis and vernal keratoconjunctivitis. Prophylactic use may help the management of seasonal allergic symptoms.
*COMOD is a registered trademark of URSAPHARM
For ocular use.
The recommended dose for adults (including the elderly) and children is one or two drops in each affected eye four times a day.
The eye drops are supplied in single-dose containers for single-dose administration only. Prior to administration, the sterile eye drops should be visually inspected for clarity, particulate matter, discolouration and the integrity of the container. The eye rops should only be used if the solution is clear and the container is intact and undamaged. The eye drops should be administered immediately after opening the sealed container. Any unused solution should be discarded immediately after initial administration.
Sodium cromoglicate 2% w/v
Special warnings and precautions for use
The eye drops do not contain antimicrobial preservatives and are supplied in singledose containers for single-dose administration only.
Soft contact lenses should not be worn whilst using this product.
Fertility, Pregnancy and Lactation
Pregnancy: Use of Cromo Singles in pregnancy has not been studied and anticipated benefit should be weighed against possible hazards. Experience with sodium cromoglicate suggests it has no effect on foetal development.
Breast feeding: It is unlikely that sodium cromoglicate is excreted in breast milk due to its physico-chemical properties. Poor systemic absorption would suggest there would be no adverse effects on the baby.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Prefer these over Lomide but the pump dispenser seems unnecessary and probably means they cost more than if it was a regular dropper bottle..
These eye drops do the job and come in a good pack size compared to others
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.