- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms and twitches.
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an antispasmodic and to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Magnesium to support energy production and maintain muscle function.
- Ginkgo Biloba that acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands & feet)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults – take 2 capsules twice daily with water. For general Magnesium & vitamin B6 supplementation only, take 1 capsule twice daily. Dosage to be taken in the morning and 30 minutes before retiring at night.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Viburnum opulus (Cramp bark) extract dry concentrate 50mg from dry stem bark 500 mg, Magnesium (as heavy Magnesium oxide) 75 mg, Rutoside (Rutin) 200mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride 10 mg equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 8.2mg, Ginkgo biloba extract dry concentrate 30 mg from dry leaf 1.5g. Free from sugar (including lactose)
Do not use if carton or blister seal is broken or appears to have been tampered with. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Awesome product does the job for me.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.