Coloxyl Oral Drops is a gentle stool softener formulated for the relief of constipation in children aged up to 3 years. It contains the active ingredient poloxamer, which works by drawing water into the stool, making it softer and easier for the child to pass.
- Gentle constipation relief over 3 days
- Pleasant tasting chocolate/caramel flavour
- Drops can be added to the feeding bottle or fruit juice
- A measuring syringe is provided for easy and accurate dosing. If you are not sure how much to use, ask your doctor or pharmacist
Children under 6 months: 0.30 mL three times daily
Children between 6 - 18 months: 0.50 mL three times daily
Children between 18 months - 3 years: 0.80 mL three times daily
Active ingredients: poloxamer 100 mg/mL
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.