Colgate® Dry Mouth Relief Fluoride Mouthwash is formulated to provide fluoride protection to help prevent caries, and a tri-polymer system that coats the soft tissue in the mouth. Its Tri-Polymer System consists of the polymers xanthan gum, cellulose gum, and carbomer. Together they form a film coating the mucosal surfaces that holds in moisture to provide relief to a dry mouth.
- Helps to reduce the increased caries risk of dry mouth sufferers1
- To provide dry mouth sufferers with the soothing relief they desire
- To increase compliance
- Contains 0.02% Sodium Fluoride
- Soothing Relief
- Alcohol-Free Formula
- SLS-Free Formula
- Great Taste, Mild Flavour
Adults: Rinse with 20mL (4 teaspoons) every 4 hours up to 6 times daily. For optimal results avoid eating or drinking immediately after use.
Children 6 years or under: Do not use unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Aroma, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, CI42053.
Do not swallow. For rinsing only. Not to be used for children under 6 years as young children frequently cannot rinse without swallowing significant amounts. Supervise children over 6 years until good rinsing habits are established.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.