Clinicians Super Family Vitamin C 2000mg provides 24 hour Vitamin C activity to support everyday health, immunity & circulation. Scientifically formulated with esterified Vitamin C in combination with citrus bioflavonoids for enhanced activity in the body.
- Esterified Vitamin C for 24 hour activity
- Everyday immune support and general health
- Vitamin C can be rapidly depleted during times of illness, so more needs to be consumed at these times
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports the removal of free radicals, which can damage cells
- This formula helps support blood vessel and circulatory health
- Vitamin C is supports hormone and neurotransmitter production and is needed more in times of stress
- Vitamin C is required for healthy skin, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue
- Provides 3 forms of well absorbed vitamin C including the less acidic calcium ascorbate threonate, making it more gentle on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing and is suitable for the family
- Super Family C powder is easy for children to take and has a pleasant citrus taste
- It is well tolerated during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Adults & adolescents over 13 years: 1 rounded 5ml measuring spoon daily. Mix with juice or water.
- Children 9-13 years: ½ a 5ml measuring spoon daily. Mix with juice, water or fluid.
- Children (4-8 years): Take ½ a 2.5ml measuring spoon daily. Mix with juice, water or fluid.
NB daily recommendation for children can be taken in divided doses during the day to avoid any potential changes in bowel motility.
Each 5g (approximately 1 rounded 5ml measuring spoon) contains:
|Calcium ascorbate threonate complex
(equiv Calcium 99mg)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||750||mg|
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)
(equiv Sodium 33mg)
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||7||mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoid complex
(standardised to 35mg hespiradin)
Also contains: maltodextrin, natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
In some sensitive individuals, bowel looseness may occur as a result of high dosing. Vitamin C should only be taken with medical supervision by people with erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, haemochromatosis, thalassaemia or siderblastic anaemia.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Considered safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding. According to the U.S. National Institute of Health, the maximum permissible safe daily dose for pregnant and lactating women aged 19 years and over is 2000mg per day.