Clinicians Selenium Oral Drops is a unique and high potency Selenium in liquid form for enhanced absorption. Oral drops are easy to use and cost effective.
Selenium is used to create enzymes used by the liver to support the removal of free radicals. It is essential to the body for the production of thyroid hormones. It is also one of the first minerals to be used by the immune system to support immune defence.
- Support for those with low selenium levels. Individuals at risk are smokers, regular alcohol consumers and those not getting enough from their diets. New Zealand soils are low in selenium.
- To support the body with immunity and antioxidant protection
- Suitable for those who prefer drops and need a variable level.
Adults: Take 3 drops daily. Do not exceed this dosage.
Active Ingredients in 1 drop:
|Selenium (from sodium selenate)||50||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
Selenium toxicity has only been reported for levels exceeding 1000mcg per day over extended periods of time. Do not exceed the recommended daily levels (150mcg) unless under supervision of a health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Very easy way to get Selenium into your body as NZ soil is poor for this element. Just take drop under tongue.