Clinicians Prospan Lozenges contains a patented form of ivy leaf extract that supports the receptors in the lungs, helping the body to open airways and maintain normal mucus viscosity. This may assist the airways with normal breathing and moisture levels, especially during coughs and colds.
Prospan® is sold in 102 countries as well as being the market leader in 35 countries. Add to that 65,000 patient trials proving its effectiveness, and more than 35 publications on clinical and non-clinical data, and it is no surprise that Prospan® is considered the number one Ivy Leaf formula in the world. Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours and has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults.
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways
- May be taken alongside any medication
- Handy for travel and ease of use/sharing with the family
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day.
Children between age 6 and 12: Suck 1 lozenge twice a day.
Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals (not while lying down).
Each lozenge contains:
|Hedera helix (Ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)
Also contains: Maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring, menthol flavouring, purified water.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Precautions and Contraindications
Avoid Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or are fructose intolerant (due to the sorbitol content).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.