ProFlam™ contains peppermint oil to cool and soothe the throat. This is combined with licorice, plantain, hedge mustard and menthol to provide support to the airways for normal immunity and speech. The nebuliser delivery system ensures the inhaled mist is distributed directly into the throat for long lasting support.
A powerful natural formula backed by science to support throat comfort and soothe dryness. The synergistic combination of herbs have been specially formulated into a mucoadhesive spray for localised fast action.
- Soothing immune support for throat health
- Rapid, cooling and moistening support for the throat
- Great for singers and speakers
- Spray directly onto the back of the throat for fast action
- To support clear speech
Direct the spray onto the throat area.
Adults and children over 12 years: Spray 3 times, 2 to 3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: Spray 2 times, 2 to 3 times daily.
Children 2-6 years: Spray 1 time, 2 to 3 times daily.
Active Ingredients in 3 sprays:
Plantago major (Greater plantain)
|Sisymbrium officinale (Hedge mustard) fluid hydroalcoholic extract||56.7||mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) soft extract||16.7||mg|
|Mentha piperita (Peppermint) essential oil||400||mcg|
Also contains: Sodium hyaluronate, alcohol, fructose and water.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Precautions and Contraindications
Clinicians ProFlam™ contains fructose and as such should be avoided in people with fructose intolerance.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Amazing I always have this in the cupboard at home and when we travel and st work,first sign of a ****** in the throat the spray nozzle is fantastic as it directs to the right spot. Often send to others as well A must in your first aid kit
This is a must in anyone’s first aid kit. Especially with winter approaching Any sign of a sore throat get spraying easy to use esp For Children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.