Each of the B Vitamins support several normal functions in the human body, namely energy production, blood formation and important metabolic functions, such as fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism. They also support the nervous system and help in times of stress.
- Provides high levels of B vitamins and includes vitamin C
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress, fatigue, exhaustion, tension and nervousness
- Supports the body’s normal energy production
- B vitamins can be low in vegetarians, the elderly and those with digestive issues
Adults: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed.
Each film coated tablet contains:
|Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg)||84||mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||75||mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||75||mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg)||55||mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg)||61||mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50||mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||100||mg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline 75 mg)||182.5||mg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Good product - will purchase again
Good product, will purchase again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.