Claratyne Children's Peach Syrup provides rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives)
- Great tasting peach flavour
- With bonus medicine measure
- Non-drowsy relief
- Use it all year around
- Suitable for children 1 year and over
Just one dose of Children's Claratyne a day provides rapid 24 hour relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Watery, Itchy Eyes
- Itchy Rash (hives)
Children 1-2 years: 2.5mL once daily as necessary.
Children 2-12 years:
Up to 30kg - 5mL once daily as necessary.
Over 30kg - 10mL once daily as necessary.
For oral use only. Use suitable measuring device to measure the dose accurately
Each 5mL of syrup contains Loratadine 5mg
Store below 25°C.
Always read the label. Contains benzoates. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use this product:
- For children under 1 year of age
- If ring is separated from the cap.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use:
- For children under 2 years of age
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have liver disease Caution
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
for oral use only.
contains sorbitol and maltitol (5.9g/10mL), sodium benzoate (preservative).
product containing sorbitol and maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.