Cica Care Scar Treatment Gel Sheet is a patented cutting edge scar care treatment using silicone gel sheets. These medically proven self adhesive silicone gel sheets improves the appearance of red, dark or raised scars by up to 90%. In fact, it can also be applied on scars over 20 years old. More and more medical professionals are using the gel sheets for scar treatment.
Cica Care Scar Treatment Gel Sheet may be used day or night. It is resilient, comfortable to apply and re-usable. Plus, the sheets are suitable for whole family, including adults and children. The improved appearance of scars can be seen within 2 to 4 months of using the sheets.
- Self adhesive silicone gel sheet. No need for secondary fixation, hence its user friendly feature that offers convenience.
- Medically proven to improve scar appearance by 90%.
- Durable. Features a combination of silicone membrane and gel for increased resilience
- Comfortable. Its conformable feature allows it to be placed in various parts of the body, even earlobes and sternal areas
- Reusable. The sheets may be washed and used again. It may last up to 28 days. Benefits of Using Cica Care Scar Treatment Gel Sheet
Cica Care is relatively easy to apply and provides ease of use. This advanced wound management technology is comfortable to use as it does not inflict pain or inconvenience just with surgery, injections and the likes. Plus, there is no more need to use tape or bandages. In addition, Cica Care offers safe and effective scar treatment suitable for both children and adults.
How Cica Care Scar Treatment Gel Sheet Works
Cica Care closes up the skin and provides hydration to the scar area. This process locks the moisture and decreases the blood flow to the wound and stops collagen deposition, which naturally occurs in the repair of broken of tissue. In effect, the scar tissue becomes a paler color.
When to Apply Cica Care Scar Treatment Gel Sheet
Cica Care helps soften, flatten raised scars and fade dark scars resulting from accidents, surgery and burns. It must not be applied on open or infected wounds, or stitched skin areas. Refrain from applying ointments or creams to the skin area over which the gel sheet will be placed.
Single gel sheet, cut to size. Red and raised scars both old and new. Clean sheet twice daily and reapply. Cica-Care is durable and reusable. Each cut piece lasts up to 28 days in use, making it a cost effective regime.
Cica-Care is contra-indicated for patients with complicating medical factors which would make them unable to use the dressing properly and in patients with dermatological conditions which disrupt the integrity of the skin in areas of coverage. Do not use on open or infected wounds. Do not use on skin currently affected by acne.
Follow instructions for use carefully.
Do not use unless skin surrounding the scar or closed wound is normal. Do not use with ointments or creams under the gel sheet. In some patients a rash has been observed on the scar and surrounding skin. Should a rash occur, reduce Cica-Care therapy time to 12 hours on, 12 hours off. If the rash persists discontinue use and consult your physician or medical advisor. On surgical incisions, use Cica-Care only after sutures have been removed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.