Vitamin D3 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin. It is naturally present in only a few foods, can be obtained from sun exposure, and is available as a dietary supplement. In recent years, there has been growing concern about Vitamin D deficiency, affecting young and old alike, and we are beginning to understand how vital Vitamin D is to our overall health.
Immune Health. Proper levels of Vitamin D3 support the body’s natural defences and help to maintain a healthy functioning immune system.
Bone Health. Vitamin D supports health, formation, growth and development of bones in growing children.
Respiratory Health. Vitamin D may help guard against immune issues and boost the body’s resistance to colds and respiratory problems.
Heart Health. Recent studies on the sunshine vitamin support Vitamin D’s role in a healthy heart, both in children as they develop and in adults.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 500 IU
Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Natural Berry Flavors, Vitamin E (Antioxidant)
From birth – 1 year: 6 drops daily
1+ years: 8 drops daily
Take as directed by your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.