Childlife Prenatal DHA features 500mg DHA per capsule! Docosahexanoic acid or DHA is very crucial in pre and post natal care since supplementation during pregnancy helps maintain the normal healthy development of the brain and eyes of the fetus. DHA also helps to maintain the mother’s healthy pregnancy and healthy birth weight of the baby. Based on research, mothers with higher DHA levels in the blood give birth to infants who eventually have longer attention spans.
Childlife Prenatal DHA is available in delicious lemon flavour! This prenatal DHA is made with fish gelatine soft gel to produce only pure DHA minus the fishy aftertaste and smell. Childlife Essentials is very understanding when it comes to the hardships faced by pregnant mothers. Thus, Childlife endeavours to deliver only the best supplement that is easy to take by mothers.
Childlife Prenatal DHA undergoes strict purification and processing methods, including molecular distillation to ensure its quality and purity. Each formula is tested for the presence of contaminants such as mercury, dioxins, PCBs and metals. Truly, this DHA formula is safe for both mothers’ and babies’ health.
Reasons to supplement your child’s health with Childlife Prenatal DHA
- Contains 500mg of docosahexanoic acid (DHA) in every capsule
- Assists to maintain normal healthy brain and eyes development
- Helps to support healthy pregnancy and healthy birthweight
- Free of gluten, casein & alcohol
- No artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners
- Formula is without soy, milk, eggs, yeast, wheat or corn
Take 1 Soft Gel daily with meals.
ChildLife uses only the highest quality ingredients. This formula is Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, wheat, yeast, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.