ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium contains Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D – the primary nutrients that help support healthy bone growth and development for children and today’s diets already lack optimal levels of nutrients. ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium supplementation can help provide nutrients that may be missing from the diet. Calcium is one nutrient kids cannot afford to skip.
- Contains primary nutrients
- Supports healthy bone growth and development
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 33IU
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 84mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 38mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 0.7mg
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Fructorse, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness)
ChildLife uses only the highest quality ingredients. Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, wheat, yeast, or corn. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
For Ongoing Maintenance and Support
For Infants 6 – 12 months: 1 teaspoon daily
For Children 1 – 3 years: 2 teaspoons daily
For Children 4+ years: 1 tablespoon up to 2x daily
For Babies to Teenagers
ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium may be given when your infant starts eating solid foods, continuing throughout the teenage years.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
My boy has a severe dairy allergy so we are using this to try boost his calcium up. He loves the taste and takes it very easily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.