Echinacea is well known as a primary immune-stimulating and strengthening herb. It can be used periodically throughout the year (perhaps one week of use then off for two or three weeks) or more frequently for added immune system support.
Dr Clarke’s formulation of echinacea uses the two most potent, absorbable and bioavailable forms of Echinacea: Echinacea augustifolia (root) and Echinacea purperea (leaf & flower).
- For ongoing maintenance and support
- For extra immune support
- Flavoured with a natural, sweet, orange essential oil that kids will love
- Simple-to-use drops
- May be given when your infant starts eating solid foods, continuing through teenage years
Organic extracts of:
Echinacea purpurea (leaf & flower) 7.5mg
Echinacea angustifolia (root) 7.5mg
Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, deionized water, fructose, natural flavors
6 months – 1 year: 0.25 mL 1x every other day
1+ years: 0.5 mL 1x every other day
Extra Immune Support: Use 4x daily for up to 10 days
For Ongoing Support & Maintenance: Use 1x per day, every other day.
Take as directed by your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.