Brolene Eye Drops are for the treatment of minor eye and eyelid infections.
Brolene Eye Drops contain an antibacterial agent that is effective for treating minor eye infections such as "sticky eyes", inflammation of the eye lids (Blepharitis) and Conjunctivitis in adults and children.
Put 1 to 2 drops of Brolene eye drops into the eye/s up to four times a day.
Brolene eye drops contain Propamidine Isethionate 0.1% w/v and are preserved with benzalkonium Chloride 0.01% v/v
Do not wear hard or soft contact lenses if you are using Brolene eye drops.The benzalkonium Chloride in the Brolene eye drops is known to discolour soft contact lenses.
Do not use the drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless they have been prescribed.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet for more information
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Perfect problem solved
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.