Blackmores Women's Vitality Multi aids women’s busy lifestyles by helping to support daily nutritional needs for energy production, a healthy stress response, and to maintain a balanced mood.
- Helps to boost energy levels: Siberian ginseng and iron (when dietary intake is insufficient)
- Supports metabolism & thyroid: Iodine
- Supports a healthy liver: Milk thistle
- Helps support normal cognition and balanced mood: Folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron
- Helps to convert food to fuel: zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B12
- Provides antioxidants & minerals to help protect cells against free radical damage: Betacarotene, vitamins C and E, selenium and copper
- Supports immune health: Vitamin C, iron, and zinc
- Helps maintain a healthy heart: Vitamins C, E and betacarotene
Active ingredients per tablet
Dunaliella salina (betacarotene 1.5 mg) extract equivalent to fresh cell 37.5 mg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 25 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 12 mg
Nicotinamide 50 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 30 mg) 27.5 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 µg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E 25 IU) 20.7 mg
Biotin (vitamin H) 50 µg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 50 mg) 170 mg
Folic acid 300 µg
Inositol 25 mg
Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 67.5 mg) 121.7 mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 16 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 µg) 196 µg
Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 600 µg) 2.4 mg
Chromic chloride (chromium 100 µg) 513 µg
Selenomethionine (selenium 26 µg) 64.6 µg
Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg)
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root 2 g (2000 mg)
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 15 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.