Blackmores Women’s Vitality is a high potent power packed health supplement to promote cardiovascular health. The health formula contains key vitamins, minerals, folic acid, milk thistle and green tea extract along with other important herbs.
- Blackmores Women’s Vitality boosts energy levels.
- It improves the function of thyroid gland.
- It promotes detoxification.
- It enhances mood levels.
- The health formula improves cognitive function.
- It aids in conversion of food into energy.
- It promotes heart health.
Health Action And Function
Blackmores Women’s Vitality contains a wide range of essential nutrients and mineral to promote overall health.
Siberian ginseng supports the body during stress and fatigue. It strengthens the immune system and aids in prevention of diseases.
Chromium in the health formula aids in uptake of glucose molecules for energy conversion. Higher levels of physical activity and a diet high on sugar can lower chromium levels. Having Blackmores Women’s Vitality provides the required nutrition to women.
B vitamins are essential for production of cellular energy. They also play an important role in the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
Vitamins C, E and selenium are potent antioxidants that aid in prevention of free radical damage.
Milk thistle in Blackmores Women’s Vitality assists liver in its detoxification process. It promotes renewal of liver cells and protects them from toxins. The health formula contributes to overall health.
- Adults - Take 1 tablet a day after meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (under 15 years) - Not suitable for children under 15 years
- Betacarotene (from: Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 36mg) 1.5mg
- Vit B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 25mg
- Vit B2 (Riboflavin) 25mg
- Vit B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25mg
- Vit C (Ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Nicotinamide 50mg
- Vit B5 (Pantothenic acid from
- Calcium pantothenate 30mg) 27.5mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous (calcium 50mg) 170mg
- Cyanocobalamin 50mcg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Folic Acid 300mcg
- Vit D3 (Cholecalciferol 5mcg) 200IU
- Natural Vit E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50 IU
- Inositol 25mg
- Magnesium oxide - heavy (magnesium 67.5 mg) 121.7mg
- Ferrous Fumarate (iron 5mg) 15.3mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 10mg) 50mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2mg) 20mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine 120mcg) 157mcg
- Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 600mcg) 2.4mg
- Chromic chloride (chromium 100mcg) 513mcg
- Selenomethionine (selenium 26mcg) 64.6mcg
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) extract equiv to dry fruit 4g (4000mg)
- Camellia senesis leaf (Green Tea) extract equiv. to dry leaf 3.75g (3750mg)
- If taking biphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium may decrease absorption and efficacy of these medications.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Selenium is toxic in high doses.
- Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 100mcg
- None noted in the literature at the recommended dosage