Blackmores Vitamin C provides immune support. It promotes skin, hair and nail health.
- Blackmores Vitamin C improves immune function.
- It reduces severity and duration of cold.
- It reduces severity of allergic reactions.
- The health formula promotes wound healing.
Health Action And Function
Vitamin C in Blackmores Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage thereby improving immunity.
Vitamin C aids in collagen production and enhances calcium absorption, which helps to promote bone health.
It aids in folic acid metabolism. Deficiency of folic acid can affect metabolic processes. It can cause various health conditions including anemia.
- Adults - Take one tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed
- Children - For children 4 - 12 years we recommend Blackmores Multi or Cold Defence for Kids.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- None noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
My favourite Vitamin C
I have been taking this product daily for years. I have a weakened immune system and this helps support it.