Blackmores Vitamin B6 is a one-a-day dose of vitamin B6, to help support pre-menstrual comfort. With sustained release formula to supply the nutrients gradually over several hours.
- Supports pre-menstrual comfort
- Sustained release formula
- One-a-day dosage
Adults - At the first sign of pre-menstrual symptoms and during menstruation, take 1 tablet (swallow whole) once a day. Take with food
For short-term use during menstruation only
Each tablet contains Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 100 mg) 121.6 mg
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health professional as soon as possible
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Talk to your health professional before taking multiple products containing vitamin B6
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.