Blackmores Tranquil Night is an excellent health supplement that promotes healthy sleep. It contains lavender, hops, passionflower and oats, which possess sedative qualities. It also contains vitamins to aid in getting good sleep.
- Blackmores Tranquil Night supports peaceful sleep.
- It promotes relaxation and aids in slipping into undisturbed sleep.
- The health supplement promotes healthy sleep patterns and does not cause morning drowsiness.
Health Action And Function
Lavender in Blackmores Tranquil Night is an ancient remedy used in the treatment of various health conditions. It has been proven to work for insomnia. It is also a stress buster. Lavender increases slow-wave sleep, the phase when heart beat slows down and the muscles relax.
Hops promotes sleep. The herb has been used since ancient times to reduce anxiety and aid in sleep. Hops extract works great when used with lavender.
The tranquilizing compounds in passionflower soothes your mind and aids in sleep. One of the best features of passionflower is that it does not make you drowsy the next morning.
Oats contain melatonin that promotes sleep. Oats also contain tryptophan, an amino acid that creates serotonin in the body. Serotonin promotes mood and helps to get quality sleep. Oats also contain magnesium and calcium, which are sleep promoters.
Adults - Take two tablets 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 - Only as professionally prescribed
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender)
extract equiv. to dry flower 600 mg
Humulus lupulus (Hops)
extract equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg
Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 250 mg
Avena sativa (Oats)
extract equiv. to dry herb 250 mg
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Not suitable for children under 12 years unless under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.