Blackmores SuperKids® Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of 18 essential nutrients to support kids’ healthy growth and development.
- Support for healthy brain function (vitamin B3, zinc) and development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin C, zinc)
- Help support normal growth and development (vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12,C, D, folate, biotin, iodine and zinc)
- Help contribute to normal energy production (vitamin B3)
Active ingredients per tablet
Zinc oxide (zinc 1 mg) 1.2 mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 1.3 mg) 3.8 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 5 mg) 17 mg
Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 5 mg) 24.2 mg
Nicotinamide 6 mg
Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C 10 mg) 11.3 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10 mg
Folic acid 50 µg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.750 µg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 12.5 µg) 125 µg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E 15 IU) 12.4 mg
Biotin (vitamin H) 25 µg
Potassium iodide (iodine 75 µg) 98.3 µg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 µg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 350 µg
Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 550 µg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 650 µg
Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 582.5 IU) 200 µg
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5 1.5 mg) 1.6 mg
Children 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly
- Always read the label, use only as directed. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.