Blackmores Probiotics+ Bowel Support may support digestive and bowel function. It is formulated with five clinically trialled probiotic strains, providing 27 billion good bacteria plus the added benefit of prebiotic FODMAP friendly fibre. It helps support digestive health and daily wellbeing.
The probiotic and FODMAP friendly fibre powder is conveniently packaged in individual sachets to help protect the probiotics and provide a precise dose.
There’s no need to refrigerate; a specialised formulation process and packaging technology helps prevent moisture from harming the good bacteria, helping keep them alive.
- Formulated based on scientific evidence
- Contains clinically trialled strains
- May support healthy digestive and bowel function
- May Support bowel regularity
- Support digestive system health and promote healthy gut bacteria
- Helps normalise and balance gut flora
- Contains FODMAP friendly fibre, containing a special blend of probiotics and prebiotic fibre
- Neutral tasting powder, which can be added to water or another cold beverage
Adults and children over 12- Add 7.7g (1 sachet) per day to a large glass and mix in 250 ml cold water or other cold beverage and mix. Drink immediately.
Contents may also be added to cold food. Drink plenty of water.
|Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 (9.375 billion CFU)||9.375 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21 (9.375 billion CFU)||93.75 mg|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20 (312 million CFU)||1.4 mg|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis CUL34 (5.938 billion CFU)||26.4 mg|
|Bifidobacterium lactis HN019||2 billion CFU|
|Total live good bacteria||27 billion CFU|
|Platago ovata (psyllium) husk powder (prebiotic)||4 g (4,000 mg)|
|Starch – maize high amylose (corn starch, dietary fibre 1.8 g) (prebiotic)||3 g (3,000 mg)|
Dairy and gluten free
No added salt, gluten, wheat or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
- This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking